OPC Easy Archiver
Historize OPC DA and HDA data into a database or flat files using OPC Easy Archiver!
OPC Easy Archiver collects real-time and historical data from multiple OPC DA/HDA Servers and stores them in standard databases. It supports Microsoft SQL Server, Azure SQL, Oracle, IBM DB2, MySQL, Microsoft Access, PostgreSQL and CSV files. You can also use it to connect to databases via OLEDB and ODBC drivers.
Users can use the archived data for trend analysis, a sequence of events, calculations, and reporting.
Also, with the OPC Easy Archiver, you can also set up data transfer from databases to OPC DA Servers.
OPC Easy Archiver provides an affordable and reliable solution to increase data availability and empower users with insights about plant’s operations performance.
Moreover, users can configure rules to supervise a list of critical tags. For example, they can schedule to execute actions automatically when detecting specific statuses, such as sending notification emails, overwrite data values or start/stop archivers.
- Fully compliant OPC DA and HDA client
- Browsing all local or remote OPC DA and HDA servers available within the network
- Connection to one or more local and remote OPC DA and HDA servers at the same time
- Browsing any OPC DA and HDA server address space
- Monitoring OPC Item changes (value, quality, and timestamp) over time
- OPC DA synchronous and asynchronous group reads and writes
- OPC HDA synchronous/asynchronous reads and updates, with annotations' support. A Loop manager is also available to allow you to schedule and automatically send synchronous and asynchronous requests.
- Data transfer and historization from OPC DA/HDA servers to any database
- Databases to OPC DA servers data transfer
- Continuous monitoring of the OPC and database servers' connection
- Automatic reconnection to OPC servers when the connection is lost
- Rule management functionalities
- Automatic reconnection to database servers when the connection is lost
- Windows service capability
- Log event display and archiving
- OPC Data Access 3.00
- OPC Data Access 2.05a
- OPC Data Access 2.00
- OPC Data Access 1.0a
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.10
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.20
Does this product meet your needs?
OPC AE Archiver
Download OPC AE Archiver to collect and store OPC alarms and events into any database!
OPC AE Archiver collects OPC AE data and historizes them to an ADO/ODBC compliant [. . .]
OPC Data Bridge
Use OPC Data Bridge to easily transfer real-time data between your OPC Servers!
Integration Objects’ OPC Data Bridge is a plug and play OPC client allowing you to easily [. . .]
OPC Server for Microsoft SQL
Deploy OPC Server for Microsoft SQL to easily share your data through OPC!
Integration Objects’ OPC Server for Microsoft SQL is a feature component of OPC Driver for Databases. This [. . .]
OPCNet Broker DA
Avoid DCOM configuration issues with OPCNet Broker DA
Tired of DCOM issues complicating connectivity between your OPC systems? Or looking for an easy solution to secure your OPC communications? OPCNet [. . .]