OPC Easy Archiver
Keep a historical record of your OPC DA and HDA data into a database or flat files using the OPC Easy Archiver
Searching for a solution to store your OPC data into a database? OPC Easy Archiver allows you to access real-time and historical data from multiple OPC DA/HDA Servers connected to your network and archive it to any database. The OPC Easy Archiver supports Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, IBM DB2, MySQL, Microsoft Access databases, PostgreSQL, CSV flat files or any other database via OLEDB or ODBC providers.
This OPC client archiver provides an affordable solution to help you increase your data availability and empower you with insights about your plant’s operations and performance.
You will be able to have a complete historical record of your process data using the OPC Easy Archiver. The archived data can be used for trend analysis, sequence of events, calculations and reporting.
With the OPC Easy Archiver, you can also setup data transfer from databases to OPC DA Servers, rules to supervise a list of critical tags and configure actions to be undertaken automatically when specific statuses are detected true. You can, for example, dispatch alert messages to end users via email, overwrite data values, start/stop the data archiving process based on watchdog tag values. This feature can be useful to automatically trigger a history catch-up functionality.
- Fully compliant OPC DA and HDA client
- Browsing all local or remote OPC DA and HDA servers available within the network
- Connection to one or more local and remote OPC DA and HDA servers at the same time
- Browsing any OPC DA and HDA server address space
- Monitoring OPC Item changes (value, quality, and timestamp) over time
- OPC DA synchronous and asynchronous group reads and writes
- OPC HDA synchronous/asynchronous reads and updates, with annotations' support. A Loop manager is also available to allow you to schedule and automatically send synchronous and asynchronous requests.
- Data transfer and historization from OPC DA servers to any database
- Databases to OPC DA servers data transfer
- Continuous monitoring of the OPC and database servers' connection
- Automatic reconnection to OPC servers when the connection is lost
- Rule management functionalities
- Automatic reconnection to database servers when the connection is lost
- Windows service capability
- Log event display and archiving
- OPC Data Access 3.00
- OPC Data Access 2.05a
- OPC Data Access 2.00
- OPC Data Access 1.0a
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.10
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.20
Does this product meet your needs?
OPC AE Archiver
The solution to collect and store OPC AE data into a database
OPC AE Archiver is Integration Objects’ solution to collect OPC AE data and historize it to a database [. . .]
OPC Data Bridge
Integration Objects’ OPC Data Bridge is a plug and play OPC client solution allowing you to easily configure, display, and monitor real-time and multi-threaded data transfers between OPC [. . .]
OPC Server for Microsoft SQL
Integration Objects’ OPC Server for Microsoft SQL is an OPC Server software that provides your OPC clients with full access to data collected from one or more SQL databases using [. . .]
OPC Tunneller DA
Forget DCOM configuration issues with OPC Tunneller DA
Tired of DCOM issues complicating connectivity between your OPC systems? Or looking for an easy to deploy solution to secure your OPC [. . .]