OPC Data Transfer
OPC Data Transfer made easy !
Eagerly searching for a way to exchange data between your various control systems?
Tired of unexpectedly losing data when communication glitches occur?
Your problems are solved with Integration Objects’ plug-and-play solution, the OPC Data Transfer, that allows you to easily configure, display, and monitor real-time data transfers from any OPC source server to any OPC destination server, thus providing full integration for all of your processes. This secure OPC data transfer solution provides extensive error tracking and management tools so you can identify and stop minor problems before they expand.
In order to avoid losing any data if your connection is interrupted, you may also use the OPC Data Transfer to configure OPC server redundancy which allows you to specify, for any master OPC server, more than one backup using three different redundancy modes. When the master fails, the OPC Data Transfer automatically switches to the backup server and a notification e-mail will be sent to the operator. When the master goes up again, the OPC Data Transfer automatically switches from the backup to the master.
- A fully compliant OPC DA Client.
- An easy and sophisticated configuration interface which uses a drag & drop mechanism, enabling you to quickly configure your data transfer operation
- OPC Data Transfer capabilities.
- Import/Export Data Transfer Configuration to Excel files
- OPC server redundancy available for source and destination servers.
- OPC Client Redundancy: OPC Data Transfer allows you to configure a primary OPC Data Transfer and a backup OPC Data Transfer.
- Automatic reconnection.
- Windows Service capabilities.
- Log event display and archiving.
- OPC Data Access 2.05a
- OPC Data Access 2.00
- OPC Data Access 1.0a
Does this product meet your needs?
Secure file transfer within your control network!
What if you could share your files easily and without compromising any security rules?
File Tunneller makes it possible. File Tunneller is a [. . .]
G2 OPC Link
OPC DA Bridge for G2 Made Easier !
Integration Objects’ G2 OPC Link enables Gensym G2 applications to access the data points monitored by any OPC DA server.
The bridge allows [. . .]
OPC Easy Archiver
Keep a historical record of your OPC DA and HDA data into a database or flat files using the OPC Easy Archiver!
Searching for a solution to store your OPC [. . .]
OPC Tunneller DA
Forget DCOM configuration issues with OPC Tunneller DA
Tired of DCOM issues complicating connectivity between your OPC systems? Or looking for an easy to deploy solution to secure your OPC [. . .]