OPC Data Transfer
OPC Data Transfer between OPC servers made easy!
Eagerly searching for a way to exchange data between your various control systems? Integration Objects’ plug-and-play solution, the OPC Data Transfer provides the solution to your problems. In fact, it allows you to easily configure, display, and monitor real-time data transfers between OPC servers.
In order to avoid losing any data during connection interruptions, you can also configure and manage OPC server redundancy with this OPC bridge. This feature allows you to specify, for any master OPC server, more than one backup using three different redundancy modes. When the master fails, Data Transfer automatically switches to the backup server and sends a notification e-mail to the administrator. When the master goes up again, the OPC Data Transfer automatically switches from the backup server to the master.
- A fully compliant OPC DA Client.
- An easy and sophisticated configuration interface which uses a drag & drop mechanism, enabling you to quickly configure your data transfer operation
- OPC Data Transfer capabilities.
- Import/Export Data Transfer Configuration to Excel files
- OPC server redundancy available for source and destination servers.
- OPC Client Redundancy: OPC Data Transfer allows you to configure a primary OPC Data Transfer and a backup OPC Data Transfer.
- Automatic reconnection.
- Windows Service capabilities.
- Log event display and archiving.
- OPC Data Access 2.05a
- OPC Data Access 2.00
- OPC Data Access 1.0a
Does this product meet your needs?
Deploy File Tunneller to secure file transfer within your control network!
What if you could share your files easily and without compromising any security rules? File Tunneller makes it possible [. . .]
G2 OPC Link
OPC DA Bridge for G2 Made Easier with G2 OPC Link!
Integration Objects’ G2 OPC Link enables Gensym G2 applications to access the data points monitored by any OPC DA [. . .]
OPC Easy Archiver
Historize OPC DA and HDA data into a database or flat files using OPC Easy Archiver!
OPC Easy Archiver collects real-time and historical data from multiple OPC DA/HDA [. . .]
OPCNet Broker DA
Avoid DCOM configuration issues with OPCNet Broker DA
Tired of DCOM issues complicating connectivity between your OPC systems? Or looking for an easy solution to secure your OPC communications? OPCNet [. . .]