OPC AE Test Client
A free OPC AE test client explorer used to connect to OPC AE Servers and check alarms and events messages
Integration Objects’ OPC AE Test Client is a fully compliant OPC Alarms and Events client explorer. It allows you to monitor alarms and events collected from any OPC AE servers connected to your network.
When using the OPC AE Test Client, you can set up the servers’ configuration settings such as filters, conditions, and sub-conditions. You can, therefore, filter the plant alarms and events to be collected and avoid being overwhelmed with hordes of unnecessary information.
The explorer graphical environment of the OPC AE Test Client allows users to easily browse, communicate with the available OPC alarms and events servers, retrieve, display and acknowledge alarms.
The OPC AE Test Client is provided as a free product that you can use to test your communications, check your OPC AE servers and verify the alarms settings and messages.
- Simple to configure, sophisticated and user friendly Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Connection to all available local or remote OPC alarms and events servers
- Browsing of all event sources available on any OPC alarms & events' server
- Filtering of returned alarms and events based on user defined criteria (such as source and severity)
- Graphical monitoring of alarm characteristics and attributes over time
- Display of registered servers' information upon request (supported filters, conditions...)
- Control OPC AE servers' connections
- Use of security credentials (password, login) to protect a specific configuration
- Log event display and archiving
- OPC Alarms and Events 1.02
- OPC Alarms and Events 1.00
Does this product meet your needs?
OPC AE Client ActiveX
Use the OPC AE Client ActiveX for rapid OPC alarms and events client programming
Integration Objects’ OPC AE Client ActiveX includes multiple OPC ActiveX controls that can be easily embedded [. . .]
OPC AE Archiver
The solution to collect and store OPC AE data into a database
OPC AE Archiver is Integration Objects’ solution to collect OPC AE data and historize it to a database [. . .]
OPC AE Server Toolkit
Use C# .Net or C++ to develop your OPC Alarms & Events Servers with the OPC AE Server Toolkit
Integration Objects’ OPC AE Server Toolkit is an easy-to-use Windows [. . .]
OPC Tunneller AE
OPCNet Broker’s OPC Tunneller AE: overcome DCOM configuration issues
Tired of DCOM issues complicating connectivity between your OPC systems? OPCNet Broker’s AE component, OPC Tunneller AE, ensures fast [. . .]