OPC UA Proxy
Migrate to OPC Unified Architecture now with OPC UA Proxy!
Integration Objects’ OPC UA Proxy is OPC UA Wrapper’s component for bridging OPC UA to classic OPC. The OPC UA Proxy is a plug and play solution that enables OPC OPC Data Access, OPC Historical Data Access and OPC Alarms & Events clients to communicate with OPC UA (Unified Architecture) servers. This OPC UA based product acts as a high performance OPC UA tunneller between OPC UA servers connected to the network and any OPC classic client applications.
- Support of multiple proxy services running at the same time
- Support of multiple local and remote OPC UA servers
- Map any OPC UA server address space to an OPC server address space
- Support of UA TCP and HTTP transport protocols
- Support of HTTPS transport protocol
- Support of None, Sign and Sign & Encrypt security modes
- Support of None, Basic128RSA15 and Basic 256 security policies
- Support of Anonymous and User Name user authentication modes
- Log event display
- OPC Unified Architecture 1.02
- OPC Data Access 2.00
- OPC Data Access 2.05
- OPC Data Access 3.00