Cyber Security for Industrial Control Systems
Integration Objects collaborated and worked closely with several manufacturing companies, energy, oil and gas plants and utilities in securing:
- Their industrial control systems,
- The integration between business networks and process automation networks,
- as well as their data exchange with third parties’ systems.
We developed a comprehensive methodology and automated processes helping companies in the process industry assess the cyber security for industrial control systems and SCADA, understand security requirements and improve their cyber security procedures and implementation. Our services include:
Cyber Security for Industrial Control Systems – Survey Services
- Audit existing systems and network,
- Conduct security testing and risk analysis,
- Check compliance against industry standards such as ISA 99 and NERC CIP standards,
- Identify vulnerabilities and evaluate existing security procedures, network segmentation and critical assets.
Cyber Security for Industrial Control Systems – Implementation Services
- Design new security goals and policy,
- Design new network architectures compliant with security requirements and standards (network segregation, DMZ, restricted access, firewalls deployment, etc.),
- Define procedures such as password protection, patch management, users accounts management, system hardening, backup and recovery procedures, compliant with standards and best practices.
Cyber Security for Industrial Control Systems – Monitoring Services
- Monitor the network and security procedures,
- Conduct training sessions to improve the security awareness level of the personnel.
Industrial Network Security with OPC Tunneling
Saudi Aramco Abqaiq Plants Partners with Integration Objects to Optimize Plant Operations
New File Tunneller Release
Try our latest solution for cyber security and discover now how you can secure file transfer with your control network
New OPCNet Broker Release
Try the latest version of OPCNet Broker DA HDA AE and discover how you can secure OPC communications now!