Software Product Marketing Manager
We are looking for a highly motivated and energetic to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of branding the company and its software products, attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers.
Build and manage a rich content that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including web content, storyboards, blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
DBrand the company and its products.
Grow new leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
Recruit distributors and partners.
Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
Benchmark the company’s performance against competition.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Past experience in marketing for similar software companies is preferred.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop.