OPC HDA Client Toolkit
Integration Objects’ OPC HDA Client Toolkit is an OPC client toolkit package combining an OPC HDA API, Visual Basic wrapper and API for C++ for a fast and easy integration of an OPC HDA client within your VB or C++ application. It implements all of the required and optional interfaces for OPC Historical Data Access specifications.
This easy-to-use OPC toolkit ensures simplicity and flexibility of OPC HDA client application development within VB and C++ environment.
The OPC HDA Client Toolkit facilitates accessing data points from any OPC HDA server, reading raw and processed historical data and updating historical records. Indeed, it effectively helps developers overcome the COM calls details and the OPC HDA standard specification complexities.
- Listing of all local or remote OPC HDA servers available within the network
- Simultaneous connection to multi local or remote OPC HDA servers
- Browsing of any OPC HDA server address space
- Capabilities for OPC HDA synchronous and asynchronous reads of:
- Capabilities for OPC HDA synchronous and asynchronous updates to:
- Efficient communication interface between the end user application and the toolkit to exchange data using callbacks
- Sample source codes for Visual basic client applications
- Building OPC HDA client applications using Visual Basic 6
- Building OPC HDA client applications using C ++ (Visual Studio 2010 and higher)
- Royalty free runtime distribution
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.20
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.10
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.00
Does this product meet your needs?
OPC HDA Client ActiveX
Use the OPC HDA Client ActiveX for rapid OPC HDA client development
If you are a developer creating OPC client applications, Integration Objects’ OPC HDA Client ActiveX is designed for [. . .]
OPC HDA for Matlab
Integration Objects’ OPC HDA for Matlab is an OPC HDA toolbox that enables you to transfer historical data between any OPC historian server and the MATLAB workspace.
[. . .]
OPC Server Toolkit
Use C# .Net or C++ to develop your OPC DA and OPC HDA Servers with the OPC Server Toolkit
Integration Objects’ OPC Server Toolkit is an OPC Foundation certified and [. . .]