OPC HDA Client Toolkit
OPC HDA Programming Made Easy with OPC HDA Client Toolkit !
Integration Objects’ OPC HDA Client Toolkit is an OPC toolkit that facilitates the integration of an OPC HDA client within your VB or C++ application. It combines an OPC HDA client API, Visual Basic wrapper and API for C++ . In fact, it implements all of the required and optional interfaces for OPC Historical Data Access specifications.
This OPC toolkit ensures simplicity and flexibility of OPC HDA client application development within VB and C++ environment.
The OPC HDA Client Toolkit facilitates accessing data points from any OPC HDA server, reading raw and processed historical data. Indeed, it effectively helps developers overcome the COM calls details and the OPC HDA standard specification complexities. Moreover, it allows users to update their historical data records.
- Listing of all local or remote OPC HDA servers available within the network
- Simultaneous connection to multi local or remote OPC HDA servers
- Browsing of any OPC HDA server address space
- Capabilities for OPC HDA synchronous and asynchronous reads of:
- Capabilities for OPC HDA synchronous and asynchronous updates to:
- Efficient communication interface between the end user application and the toolkit to exchange data using callbacks
- Sample source codes for Visual basic client applications
- Building OPC HDA client applications using Visual Basic 6
- Building OPC HDA client applications using C ++ (Visual Studio 2010 and higher)
- Royalty free runtime distribution
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.20
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.10
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.00