OPC Server for Oracle
Use OPC Server for Oracle and easily deploy an OPC interface to your Oracle database!
The OPC Server for Oracle is a feature component of OPC Driver for Databases. This OPC Server software provides OPC clients with full access to real-time and historical data from your Oracle database. In fact, your OPC DA and HDA clients will be able to read and update data from/to your Oracle database.
Using OPC Server for Oracle, you can have all of your real-time and historical process data within few clicks.
Thus, you can make historical data available to third-party applications for reporting needs, or to historians for synchronization purposes.
- Multiple simultaneous connections to diverse databases via ADO
- Sophisticated graphical user interface, simple and easy to use for server/database configuration
- Full access to real-time data for any OPC DA Client
- OPC DA synchronous/asynchronous read and write
- Full access to historical data for any OPC HDA Client
- Compliant with OPC HDA Clients requesting synchronous and asynchronous reads for:
- Compliant with OPC HDA Clients requesting synchronous and asynchronous updates to:
- Automatic reconnection to database servers when the connection is lost
- Windows Service capability
- Log event display and archiving
- OPC Data Access 1.0a
- OPC Data Access 2.00
- OPC Data Access 2.05a
- OPC Data Access 3.00
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.00
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.10
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.20
Does this product meet your needs?
OPC Easy Archiver
Historize OPC DA and HDA data into a database or flat files using OPC Easy Archiver!
OPC Easy Archiver collects real-time and historical data from multiple OPC DA/HDA [. . .]
OPC Server Enterprise
Use OPC Server Enterprise to access your historian data via OPC!
Integration Objects’ OPC Server Enterprise is a plug and play OPC server software. It provides OPC DA and HDA [. . .]
OPC Server for Microsoft SQL
Deploy OPC Server for Microsoft SQL to easily share your data through OPC!
Integration Objects’ OPC Server for Microsoft SQL is a feature component of OPC Driver for Databases. This [. . .]