OPC Server for Wonderware Historian
The OPC Server for Wonderware Historian provides a standard OPC DA and HDA interface to Wonderware Historians!
OPC Server for Wonderware Historian is a component of OPC Driver for Databases. It provides OPC DA and HDA clients with access to data collected from Wonderware historians. In fact, the OPC Server for InSQL Historian reads and updates real-time and historical data of Wonderware historians via ADO.
Consequently, users can have all of the historian data at their fingertips for reporting and analysis purposes and within few clicks.
This OPC Server can communicate with multiple historians simultaneously. It supports Wonderware Historian versions 9, 10, 2012 R2, 2014, 2014 R2, 2014 P01, 2017, 2017 Update 2 and 3.
- Multiple and simultaneous connections to diverse Wonderware historians via ADO technology
- Graphical user interface, simple and easy to use for server/database configuration
- Full access to real-time data for any OPC DA compliant client
- Compliant with OPC HDA clients requesting synchronous and asynchronous reads for:
- Compliant with OPC HDA Clients requesting synchronous and asynchronous updates to:
- Automatic reconnection to database servers when the connection is lost
- Log event display and archiving
- OPC Data Access 1.0a
- OPC Data Access 2.00
- OPC Data Access 2.05a
- OPC Data Access 3.00
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.20
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.10
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.00