OPC UA IoT Broker
[Alpha version available] Connect your sensors data to the cloud using OPC UA IoT Broker!
Are you looking for easy made data acquisition solution for your cloud-based applications? Integration Objects provides the OPC UA IoT Broker as a plug and play software product designed for Industrial Internet of Things requirements. It provides a simple and secure mechanism to collect real-time data, and alarms and conditions from multiple OPC UA Servers connected to your PLCs and control systems. Then, it sends the gathered data to Microsoft Azure via its IoT hub. Indeed, the OPC UA IoT Broker supports MQTT, AMQP and HTTP transport protocols to establish communication with the cloud.
Moreover, this OPC UA IoT Broker provides an intuitive user interface to easily configure the OPC UA and Azure IoT Hub connections.
- Simultaneous connections to multiple OPC UA Servers and Azure IoT hubs
- An intuitive Graphical User Interface allowing users to easily and quickly configure multiple agents and OPC UA connections
- Access to real-time data, alarms and conditions
- Support of UA TCP and HTTPS transport protocols
- Support of None, Sign and Sign & Encrypt security modes
- Support of Basic128RSA15 and Basic 256 security policies
- Support of Anonymous and User Name user authentication modes
- Browsing all local or remote OPC UA servers available in the network and their address spaces
- Automatic reconnection to OPC UA servers after network glitches
- Support of MQTT, AMQP and HTTP protocols to communicate with Azure IoT Hub
- Data recovery options to resend OPC UA data upon successful reconnection to Azure IoT Hub after communication glitches
- Windows Service capability
- Tracing of all OPC calls and data requests
- OPC Unified Architecture 1.02