Secure file transfer within your control network!
What if you could share your files easily and without compromising any security rules?
File Tunneller makes it possible. File Tunneller is a new solution for secure file transfer over the TCP/IP protocol. It allows you to automate and secure files collection between different machines in both your control and enterprise networks. You can also use it to easily transfer files with unmanned platforms.
Using File Tunneller , you can protect the files in transit within the tunnel by using data encryption. This secure file transfer solution also ensures the files delivery by providing robustness against network disruptions and automatic reconnection after a broken network connection.
File Tunneller is a firewall friendly software that ensures fast, reliable, and secure remote communication to transfer files between different domains, through LAN, WAN, VSAT, VPN and NAT.
File Tunneller allows you not only to deploy a flexible architecture but also to comply to cyber security standards within your architecture. In fact, it secures the access to your control systems network and files by using a single TCP port, by providing data encryption and by enforcing user authentication.
- Easy-to-use user interface: A simple and interactive graphical interface is made available for end users to quickly create and monitor their file transfers.
- Multiple connections and transfers: The user can add multiple connections to different remote machines, where the File Tunneller is installed, and set up simultaneous uploads and downloads.
- User authentication: To avoid unauthorized access, the file transfers are protected with user authentication feature. The user can also configure the application to either use application based authentication or integrate with an existing active directory.
- Secure remote communications: Track and encrypt client/server communications and so ensuring data integrity and enhancing the security of the systems in order to protect assets, critical applications and the information confidentiality of the network.
- Limiting the number of open ports within your firewalls to a single TCP port to minimize security holes.
- Uploading and downloading any file's format or size: File Tunneller does not present limitations on the transferred file format or size.
- Robustness against network disruptions (automatic reconnection): File Tunneller automatically reconnects file transfer operations after a broken network connection and resumes the transfer.
- User profiles management: File Tunneller allows the application administrator to set up different access rights to access the shared folders
- Scheduling files transfer operations: The user can schedule file transfers on daily, weekly or monthly basis or on a configurable time period
Does this product meet your needs?
OPC Data Bridge
Bridge between OPC Servers Made Easy !
Integration Objects’ OPC Data Bridge is a plug and play OPC client solution allowing you to easily configure, display, and monitor real-time and [. . .]
OPC Tunneller AE
OPCNet Broker’s OPC Tunneller AE: overcome DCOM configuration issues
Tired of DCOM issues complicating connectivity between your OPC systems? OPCNet Broker’s AE component, OPC Tunneller AE, ensures fast [. . .]
OPC Tunneller HDA
No more DCOM configuration issues with OPC Tunneller HDA
Tired of OPC DCOM issues complicating connectivity between your OPC systems? Searching for a solution to secure your OPC historical data [. . .]