Integration Objects’ OPC Easy Archiver Latest Release: Historize OPC alarms & events
October 10, 2019
Integration Objects is pleased to announce the release of the latest version of its OPC Easy Archiver. In addition to real-time and historical data, the new version of this product collects OPC AE data from multiple OPC AE servers and stores them into standard database (MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, ODBC, etc.) or CSV files.
OPC Easy Archiver provides access to combined archiver features for OPC DA, OPC HDA and OPC AE including:
- A compliant OPC DA, OPC HDA and OPC AE Client software
- Connection to one or more local and remote OPC DA, HDA and AE servers at the same time.
- OPC Alarms and Events notifications, visualization, filters, vendor specific event attributes, and acknowledgement.
- Data historization from OPC DA/HDA/AE servers to standard databases such as MS SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc. or CSV files.
- OPC data buffering upon communication loss with the databases and data recovery after successful reconnection.
- Windows service capability.
For more information, visit: https://integrationobjects.com/opc-products/opc-data-archiving/opc-easy-archiver/
ABOUT INTEGRATION OBJECTS
Integration Objects is world-leading industry 4.0 solutions provider for command & control centers, operational intelligence, industrial internet of things IIoT, cyber security, predictive and prescriptive analytics for enterprises, process, power and utilities industries, defense and governmental institutions. For more information, visit integrationobjects.com