Integration Objects’ OPC UA Latest Release: Simulate your OPC UA data without interruption!
February 28, 2020
Integration Objects is pleased to announce the release of the new version of OPC UA Server Simulator – Full Edition. It is an OPC Unified Architecture server utility that allow end-users, developers and integrators to test OPC UA Client applications without interruption.
This OPC UA Server tool provides simulated real-time and historical data so that OPC UA clients can monitor real-time data and explore history data. Moreover, users can configure the simulation by simply setting up their tags and the data simulation via CSV files.
The OPC UA Server Simulator – Full Edition provides the following features:
- Support of multiple connections with OPC UA Clients
- Support of UA TCP and HTTPS transport protocols
- Graphical user interface allowing users to monitor current sessions, configure ports and user accounts
- Support of XML and Binary message encoding
- Support of None, Basic256SHA256 and Basic 256 security policies
- Real-time data simulation for user-defined set of tags with different access rights
- Support of OPC HDA client read and update requests
- Support of OPC DA synchronous and asynchronous client read/write requests
- Historical raw data simulation for user-defined set of tags
- Support of Anonymous and UserName user authentication modes
- Log event traceability
For more information, visit: https://integrationobjects.com/fr/produits-opc/sioth-opc-ua/opc-ua-server-simulator-full-edition
ABOUT INTEGRATION OBJECTS
Integration Objects is world-leading industry 4.0 solutions provider for command & control centers, operational intelligence, industrial internet of things IIoT, cyber security, predictive and prescriptive analytics for enterprises, process, power and utilities industries, defense and governmental institutions. For more information, visit www.integrationobjects.com