OPC Client for Microsoft SQL Server
Archive your OPC data into a SQL database using the OPC Client for Microsoft SQL Server
Integration Objects’ OPC Client for Microsoft SQL Server is an easy to use OPC client archiver. It allows you to perform a bi-directional data transfer between one or more OPC DA servers connected to your network and any SQL Server database available within the same network.
Using the OPC Client for Microsoft SQL Server, you will have a complete historical record of your plant data with a few clicks. The archived data can be used for trend analysis and reporting. It can provide you with valuable insights about your plant’s operational deviations. This information enables you to make informed decisions so that you can improve your plant performance.
- Fully compliant OPC DA client
- Connection to one or more local or remote OPC DA servers at the same time
- Browsing of the entire address space for any OPC DA server
- Monitoring of OPC item changes (value, quality, and timestamp) over time
- OPC DA synchronous and asynchronous read and write requests
- Bi-directional data transfer between OPC DA servers and SQL Server databases
- Automatic reconnection to OPC Servers when the connection is lost
- Alerts and rules configuration : using the OPC Client for SQL, you can configure a list of critical tags to supervise by setting rules and planning actions to be automatically undertaken when these rules become valid
- Windows service capabilities
- Log event display and archiving
- OPC Data Access 2.05a
- OPC Data Access 2.00
- OPC Data Access 1.0a
Does this product meet your needs?
OPC Client for Oracle
Integration Objects’ OPC Client for Oracle has two main functions. First, it acts as an OPC DA explorer by offering a graphical user interface to monitor real time data changes [. . .]
OPC Data Bridge
Use OPC Data Bridge to easily transfer real-time data between your OPC Servers!
Integration Objects’ OPC Data Bridge is a plug and play OPC client solution allowing you to [. . .]
OPC Easy Archiver
Keep a historical record of your OPC DA and HDA data into a database or flat files using the OPC Easy Archiver!
Searching for a solution to store your OPC [. . .]
OPC Server for Microsoft SQL
Deploy OPC Server for Microsoft SQL to easily share your data through standard OPC!
Integration Objects’ OPC Server for Microsoft SQL is an OPC Server software that provides your OPC [. . .]