OPC Client for MS Access
Store your OPC data into a Microsoft Access database using the OPC Client for MS Access
Integration Objects’ OPC Client for Microsoft Access provides two main functions. First, it acts as an OPC client explorer by offering a graphical interface that enables you to monitor OPC real-time data collected from any OPC DA server within your network.
Second, the OPC Client for MS Access provides the ability to perform bi-directional OPC data transfers between multiple OPC DA servers and any Microsoft Access database.
The archives created in MS Access can be used for trend analysis and can provide you with insights about your plant’s operational deviations, thus helping you to improve plant performance.
- A fully compliant OPC DA client
- Connection to one or more local or remote OPC DA servers at the same time
- Browsing of the entire address space for any OPC DA server
- Monitoring of OPC item changes (value, quality, and timestamp) over time
- Synchronous and asynchronous OPC DA data read and write requests
- Bi-directional data transfer between OPC DA servers and Microsoft Access databases
- Tool to control the historian database content
- Automatic reconnection to database servers when the connection is lost.
- Automatic reconnection to OPC servers when the connection is lost
- OPC server redundancy
- Windows Service capabilities
- Log event display and archiving
- OPC Data Access 2.05a
- OPC Data Access 2.00
- OPC Data Access 1.0a