OPC Client for MS Access
Store your OPC data into a Microsoft Access database using the OPC Client for MS Access !
Integration Objects’ OPC Client for MS Access is a feature component of OPC Easy Archiver. This OPC client provides two main functions. It acts as an OPC client explorer by offering a graphical interface to monitor OPC real-time data collected from OPC DA servers.
Moreover, it can perform bi-directional OPC data transfers between multiple OPC DA servers and any Microsoft Access database.
Then, users can benefit from the data archives created in MS Access for trend analysis purposes. Consequently, they can provide you with insights about your plant’s operational deviations and help you to improve plant performance.
- A fully compliant OPC DA client
- Connection to one or more local or remote OPC DA servers at the same time
- Browsing of the entire address space for any OPC DA server
- Monitoring of OPC item changes (value, quality, and timestamp) over time
- Synchronous and asynchronous OPC DA data read and write requests
- Bi-directional data transfer between OPC DA servers and Microsoft Access databases
- Automatic reconnection to database servers when the connection is lost.
- Automatic reconnection to OPC servers when the connection is lost
- Windows service capabilities
- Log event display and archiving
- OPC Data Access 2.05a
- OPC Data Access 2.00
- OPC Data Access 1.0a
- OPC Data Access 3.00