OPC DA HDA Archiver
Transfer OPC HDA data to a database or a flat file using OPC DA HDA Archiver
Integration Objects’ OPC DA HDA Archiver allows you to interface with any OPC DA or HDA servers in order to retrieve both real-time and historical data from the various process and data sources within your plant.
Furthermore, the OPC HDA Archiver stores the collected data in CSV files, XML files or any ODBC or ADO-compliant database such as Oracle, Sybase, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access and Informix.
With a few clicks, you can centralize your plant data archives for further processing, reporting and analysis.
- Fully compliant OPC DA/HDA client
- Trend analysis and mini-scada capabilities
- Sophisticated graphical user interface and simple to use with multi-workspace support (for multi server connections)
- Bi-directional data transfer between OPC servers and any compliant ODBC or ADO database
- Automatic reconnection to OPC servers when the connection is lost
- Automatic reconnection to database servers when the connection is lost
- Windows service capabilities
- OPC server redundancy
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.20
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.10
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.00
- OPC Data Access 3.00
- OPC Data Access 2.05a
- OPC Data Access 2.00
- OPC Data Access 1.0a
Does this product meet your needs?
OPC Data Bridge
Integration Objects’ OPC Data Bridge is a plug and play OPC client solution allowing you to easily configure, display, and monitor real-time and multi-threaded data transfers between OPC [. . .]
OPC Easy Archiver
Keep a historical record of your OPC DA data into a database using the OPC Easy Archiver
Searching for a solution to store your real-time OPC data into a [. . .]
OPC Server for Microsoft SQL Server
Integration Objects’ OPC Server for Microsoft SQL Server is an OPC Server software designed to provide your OPC DA and HDA clients with full access to both real-time and [. . .]
OPC Tunneller DA
Forget DCOM configuration issues with OPC Tunneller DA
Tired of DCOM issues complicating connectivity between your OPC systems? Or looking for an easy to deploy solution to secure your OPC [. . .]