OPC DA HDA Archiver
Transfer OPC DA and HDA data to a database or a flat file using OPC DA HDA Archiver!
Integration Objects’ OPC DA HDA Archiver allows you to interface with any OPC DA or HDA servers in order to retrieve both real-time and historical data from the various process and data sources within your plant.
Furthermore, the OPC DA HDA Archiver stores the collected data in CSV files, or any ODBC or ADO-compliant database such as Oracle, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access and PostgreSQL.
With a few clicks, you can centralize your plant data archives for further processing, reporting and analysis.
- Fully compliant OPC DA/HDA client
- Sophisticated graphical user interface and simple to use
- OPC DA synchronous and asynchronous group reads and writes
- OPC HDA synchronous/asynchronous reads and updates, with annotations' support. A Loop manager is also available to allow you to schedule and automatically send synchronous and asynchronous requests.
- Automatic reconnection to database servers when the connection is lost
- Bi-directional data transfer between OPC servers and any compliant ODBC or ADO database
- Automatic reconnection to OPC servers when the connection is lost
- Windows service capabilities
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.20
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.10
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.00
- OPC Data Access 3.00
- OPC Data Access 2.05a
- OPC Data Access 2.00
- OPC Data Access 1.0a
Does this product meet your needs?
OPC Data Bridge
Bridge between OPC Servers Made Easy !
Integration Objects’ OPC Data Bridge is a plug and play OPC client solution allowing you to easily configure, display, and monitor real-time and [. . .]
OPC Easy Archiver
Keep a historical record of your OPC DA and HDA data into a database or flat files using the OPC Easy Archiver!
Searching for a solution to store your OPC [. . .]
OPC Server for Microsoft SQL
OPC Interface for Databases made easy!
Integration Objects’ OPC Server for Microsoft SQL is an OPC Server software that provides your OPC clients with full access to data collected from [. . .]
OPC Tunneller DA
Forget DCOM configuration issues with OPC Tunneller DA
Tired of DCOM issues complicating connectivity between your OPC systems? Or looking for an easy to deploy solution to secure your OPC [. . .]