OPC DA Server for Wonderware Historian
Enable OPC for your Historian using OPC DA Server for Wonderware Historian!
OPC DA Server for Wonderware Historian is an OPC Server that communicates with InSQL databases. Thus, it provides OPC clients with real-time access to data collected from InSQL databases. Your OPC clients will be able to read as well as update the Historian’s data.
With this level of connectivity, you can have your historian’s data at your fingertips for reporting and analysis needs.
Moreover, this OPC DA Server is OPC certified. It is feature component of OPC Driver for Databases product.
- Multiple, simultaneous connections to diverse Wonderware InSQL databases via ADO technology
- Graphical user interface, simple and easy to use for server/database configuration
- Full access to real-time data for any OPC DA compliant client
- Support of OPC DA synchronous and asynchronous read and write requests
- Automatic reconnection to database servers after network glitches
- Import of OPC Tags from CSV files
- Export of OPC Tags into CSV files
- Windows service capability
- OPC Data Access 1.0a
- OPC Data Access 2.00
- OPC Data Access 2.05a
- OPC Data Access 3.00