OPC Driver for Databases
Deploy an OPC DA & HDA interface for your database using the OPC Driver for Databases
Looking for an easy way to pull data from your database? Frustrated by the lack of synchronization between your historians? Want to provide a third party with a limited access to your database? Integration Objects’ OPC Driver for Databases is the right solution for you. This latest release of our OPC Server products is a plug and play software that is designed to provide your OPC DA and OPC HDA clients with full access to both real-time and archived data collected from your relational database systems.
This OPC server can collect data from Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Microsoft Access, MySQL and InSQL databases via the ADO technology or any other database available in your network via OLEDB or ODBC providers.
- Simultaneous connections to multiple databases
- Easy to use graphical user interface server and database configuration
- Full access to real-time data for any OPC DA compliant client
- Support of OPC DA synchronous and asynchronous read and write requests
- Full access to historical data for any OPC HDA compliant client
- Support of OPC HDA synchronous and asynchronous read requests for raw data, data at time, processed data (such as interpolative, minimum, maximum, average, range and total aggregates), modified data and item attribute
- Support of OPC HDA synchronous and asynchronous update requests for insert / replace item values, delete raw and delete at time
- Automatic reconnection to database servers after network glitches
- Import of OPC Tags from CSV files
- Export of OPC Tags into CSV files
- Windows service capability
- OPC Data Access 1.0a
- OPC Data Access 2.00
- OPC Data Access 2.05a
- OPC Data Access 3.00
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.00
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.10
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.20
Does this product meet your needs?
OPC Client for Databases
OPC Historian Made Easy with the OPC Client for Databases!
Looking for a solution to quickly deploy a real-time database?
Integration Objects’ OPC Client for Databases allows you to [. . .]
OPCNet Broker DA HDA AE
No more DCOM configuration issues with OPCNet Broker DA HDA AE!
Tired of DCOM complicating your setup efforts? Or searching for an easy and secure solution for classic OPC and [. . .]