OPC Server Simulators – Full Edition
Easily simulate data and alarms using the OPC Server Simulators – Full Edition without interruption!
OPC Server Simulators – Full Edition are simulation tools that allow end-users, developers and integrators to conduct tests with any third party OPC client software as well as integration and simulation applications.
In fact, this plug and play OPC product offers you simulated real-time data, messages and historical raw and processed data.
In particular, the OPC simulators package includes the advanced OPC simulator, which allows you to:
- Configure your own tags and customize the OPC Server address space,
- Specify your OPC data sets easily and by using CSV files,
- Support OPC DA and HDA specifications.
Consequently, the advanced OPC simulator is very useful for history data playback purposes.
Interested by a free version of the simulators? Click here.
- Three OPC Server Components: Advanced Simulator, OPC DA HDA Server and OPC A&E Server
- Advanced Simulator Capabilities: The tags and data values to be simulated are easily configurable using CSV files. This tool can be very useful for simulation based on data history playback.
- OPC DA capabilities :
- OPC HDA capabilities:
- OPC A&E capabilities:
- Event tracing capabilities via log files
- OPC Alarms and Events 1.02 & 1.10
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.1 & 1.2
- OPC Data Access 1.0a, 2.0, 2.05 & 3.0