OPC Server Enterprise
Use OPC Server Enterprise to access your historian data via OPC!
Integration Objects’ OPC Server Enterprise is a plug and play OPC server software. It provides OPC DA and HDA Clients with full access to both real-time and archived data collected from database systems. Using ADO technology, OPC Clients will be able to read and update data from/to several databases. For example, the supported databases include Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, Wonderware Historian and Microsoft Access.
With this level of connectivity, you can have all of your real-time and historical process data at your fingertips. Then, you will be able to easily process and analyze your data.
- Multiple simultaneous connections to diverse databases via ADO.
- Sophisticated graphical user interface, simple and easy to use for server/database configuration
- Full access to real-time data for any OPC DA Client
- OPC DA synchronous/asynchronous read and write
- Full access to historical data for any OPC HDA Client.
- Compliant with OPC HDA Clients requesting synchronous and asynchronous reads for:
- Compliant with OPC HDA Clients requesting synchronous and asynchronous updates to:
- Windows Service capability
- Log event display and archiving
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.20
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.10
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.00
- OPC Data Access 3.00
- OPC Data Access 2.05a
- OPC Data Access 2.00
- OPC Data Access 1.0a
Does this product meet your needs?
OPC Easy Archiver
Historize OPC DA and HDA data into a database or flat files using OPC Easy Archiver!
OPC Easy Archiver collects real-time and historical data from multiple OPC DA/HDA [. . .]
OPC HDA Server Enterprise
Use OPC Server Enterprise to access your historian data through OPC HDA!
Integration Objects’ OPC HDA Server Enterprise is a PC-based OPC Server that provides OPC HDA Clients full [. . .]
OPC HDA Server for Wonderware InSQL
The OPC HDA Server for Wonderware InSQL is OPC certified!
Integration Objects’ OPC HDA Server for Wonderware InSQL is an OPC plug and play connector for Wonderware historians. It ensures [. . .]
OPC Tunneller DA
Forget DCOM configuration issues with OPC Tunneller DA
Tired of DCOM issues complicating connectivity between your OPC systems? Or looking for an easy solution to secure your OPC communications? OPCNet [. . .]