OPC Server Enterprise
Use OPC Server Enterprise to access your historian data through OPC DA & HDA!
Integration Objects’ OPC Server Enterprise is a PC-based software application that is designed to provide your OPC DA and HDA Clients with full access to both real-time and archived data collected by the supported database systems. Using ADO (Active Data Objects) technology, your OPC Clients will be able to read and update data from/to the following ADO compliant databases such as Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, Wonderware Historian and Microsoft Access.
With this level of connectivity, you can have all of your real-time and historical process data at your fingertips and ready to be processed and analyzed.
- Multiple simultaneous connections to diverse databases via ADO.
- Sophisticated graphical user interface, simple and easy to use for server/database configuration
- Full access to real-time data for any OPC DA Client
- OPC DA synchronous/asynchronous read and write
- Full access to historical data for any OPC HDA Client.
- Compliant with OPC HDA Clients requesting synchronous and asynchronous reads for:
- Compliant with OPC HDA Clients requesting synchronous and asynchronous updates to:
- Windows Service capability
- Log event display and archiving
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.20
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.10
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.00
- OPC Data Access 3.00
- OPC Data Access 2.05a
- OPC Data Access 2.00
- OPC Data Access 1.0a
Does this product meet your needs?
OPC Easy Archiver
Keep a historical record of your OPC DA and HDA data into a database or flat files using the OPC Easy Archiver!
Searching for a solution to store your OPC [. . .]
OPC HDA Server Enterprise
Use OPC Server Enterprise to access your historian data through OPC HDA!
Integration Objects’ OPC HDA Server Enterprise is a PC-based OPC Server software product that is designed to [. . .]
OPC HDA Server for Wonderware InSQL
The OPC HDA Server for Wonderware InSQL is OPC certified
Integration Objects’ OPC HDA Server for Wonderware InSQL is an OPC plug and play connector for Wonderware historians. It ensures [. . .]
OPC Tunneller DA
Forget DCOM configuration issues with OPC Tunneller DA
Tired of DCOM issues complicating connectivity between your OPC systems? Or looking for an easy to deploy solution to secure your OPC [. . .]