OPC Server for Modbus
Connect your Modbus devices into one single OPC Server for Modbus!
Integration Objects’ OPC Server for Modbus provides the possibility to communicate with a wide range of devices supporting the Modbus TCP protocol.
With its intuitive and graphical user interface, OPC Server for Modbus allows you to set up reliable Modbus connections and configure OPC tags. OPC DA client applications such as Historians, HMIs, and SCADA systems can then easily interface with the OPC Server for Modbus and exchange real-time data with multiple devices such as RTUs, DCSs, PLCs and other Modbus devices at the same time.
The OPC Server for Modbus has been successfully compliance tested with the OPC DA standard specification.
- Support multiple OPC DA Client connections
- Tag configuration per blocks
- Support of multiple Modbus TCP devices connections
- Automatic reconnection to the configured Modbus TCP devices after network glitches
- Zero-based and one-based addressing
- Byte and word order swapping
- Modicon bit ordering
- Windows service capability allowing automatic restart after the restart of the host machine
- Traceability of events using log files and viewer
- OPC Data Access 1.0a
- OPC Data Access 2.00
- OPC Data Access 2.05a
- OPC Data Access 3.0
Does this product meet your needs?
OPC Client for Databases
OPC Historian Made Easy with the OPC Client for Databases!
Looking for a solution to quickly deploy a real-time database?
Integration Objects’ OPC Client for Databases allows you to [. . .]
OPC Server for Microsoft SQL
Deploy OPC Server for Microsoft SQL to easily share your data through standard OPC!
Integration Objects’ OPC Server for Microsoft SQL is an OPC Server software that provides your OPC [. . .]
OPC Tunneller DA
Forget DCOM configuration issues with OPC Tunneller DA
Tired of DCOM issues complicating connectivity between your OPC systems? Or looking for an easy to deploy solution to secure your OPC [. . .]