OPC Server for Modbus
Connect your Modbus devices into one single OPC Server for Modbus!
The OPC Server for Modbus communicates with a wide range of devices supporting the Modbus TCP protocol. These devices include RTU, DCS and PLC.
The Modbus OPC Server provides an intuitive user interface to configure reliable Modbus connections and OPC tags. Then, OPC DA clients such as Historians, HMI, and SCADA can easily connect to the OPC Server and exchange real-time data with multiple devices.
Moreover, this OPC Server is compliant with the OPC DA standard specification.
You can now benefit from a free of charge license for up to 50 tags.
- Support multiple OPC DA Client connections
- Tag configuration per blocks
- Support of multiple Modbus TCP devices connections
- Automatic reconnection to the configured Modbus TCP devices after network glitches
- Zero-based and one-based addressing
- Byte and word order swapping
- Modicon bit ordering
- Windows service capability allowing automatic restart after the restart of the host machine
- Traceability of events using log files and viewer
- OPC Data Access 1.0a
- OPC Data Access 2.00
- OPC Data Access 2.05a
- OPC Data Access 3.0
Does this product meet your needs?
OPC Client for Databases
OPC Historian Made Easy with the OPC Client for Databases!
Looking for a solution to quickly deploy a real-time database? OPC Client for Databases allows you to collect real [. . .]
OPC Server for Microsoft SQL
Deploy OPC Server for Microsoft SQL to easily share your data through OPC!
Integration Objects’ OPC Server for Microsoft SQL is an OPC Server software that provides your OPC clients [. . .]
OPC Tunneller DA
Forget DCOM configuration issues with OPC Tunneller DA
Tired of DCOM issues complicating connectivity between your OPC systems? Or looking for an easy solution to secure your OPC communications? OPCNet [. . .]