OPC Server for Oracle
Integration Objects’ OPC Server for Oracle is an OPC Server software designed to provide your OPC DA and HDA clients with full access to real-time and historical data collected from your Oracle database. Your OPC clients will be able to read and update data from/to your Oracle database.
Using the OPC Server for Oracle, you can have all of your real-time and historical process data at your fingertips and ready to be processed and analyzed.
You can also make your historical data available to third party applications for analysis and reporting needs or to other historians for synchronization purposes.
- Multiple simultaneous connections to diverse databases via ADO
- Sophisticated graphical user interface, simple and easy to use for server/database configuration
- Full access to real-time data for any OPC DA Client
- OPC DA synchronous/asynchronous read and write
- Full access to historical data for any OPC HDA Client
- Compliant with OPC HDA Clients requesting synchronous and asynchronous reads for:
- Compliant with OPC HDA Clients requesting synchronous and asynchronous updates to:
- Automatic reconnection to database servers when the connection is lost
- Windows Service capability
- Log event display and archiving
- OPC Data Access 1.0a
- OPC Data Access 2.00
- OPC Data Access 2.05a
- OPC Data Access 3.00
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.00
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.10
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.20
Does this product meet your needs?
OPC Easy Archiver
Keep a historical record of your OPC DA and HDA data into a database or flat files using the OPC Easy Archiver
Searching for a solution to store your OPC [. . .]
OPC Server Enterprise
Use OPC Server Enterprise to access your historian data through OPC DA and HDA
Integration Objects’ OPC Server Enterprise is a PC-based software application that is designed to provide [. . .]
OPC Server for Microsoft SQL
Integration Objects’ OPC Server for Microsoft SQL is an OPC Server software that provides your OPC clients with full access to data collected from one or more SQL databases using [. . .]
OPC Tunneller DA
Forget DCOM configuration issues with OPC Tunneller DA
Tired of DCOM issues complicating connectivity between your OPC systems? Or looking for an easy to deploy solution to secure your OPC [. . .]