KnowledgeNet (KNet) is primarily used to empower operations in the chemical, oil and gas, power, and utilities industries in making timely business decisions to increase production uptime, profitability, and safety. Users may include operators, shift supervisors, engineers, and plant managers.
KnowledgeNet acts as your operations expert by building up knowledge in the system.
- Diagnosis and prediction engine based on the automated root cause analysis
- Several built-in libraries for rules and workflows configuration
- Role-based intuitive dashboards offering drill-down capabilities
- Interactive graphical integrated configuration environment
- Data and systems integration using industry standards such as OPC, ADO .Net, SOA, Modbus, and WCF
- Two object-oriented scripting languages for generic applications and custom development and extensibility
- Possibility to reference external .Net library
- At a glance awareness of plant performance
- Effective operational insight
- Increased plant profitability
- Maximized plant uptime and safety
- Institutionalized best practices by automating operating procedures
- Effective online guidance and significantly reduced problem-to-resolution cycle time
- Synchronized and integrated systems, users, processes, and equipment
Video: Samy Achour, President and Founder of Integration Objects discusses KnowledgeNet solutions with Janice Abel of ARC Advisory Group.