OPC .NET Client Toolkit
Build your OPC client in C# or VB with OPC .NET Client Toolkit !
Integration Objects’ OPC .Net Client Toolkit is a powerful and highly optimized toolkit. It enables rapid development of OPC client software using .NET. The resulted applications provide real-time data, historical data and alarms and events access. In fact, the toolkit supports OPC DA, OPC HDA and OPC AE specifications.
The OPC .NET toolkit is a .NET API that handles all COM and OPC details needed to interface with OPC servers. Consequently, your .NET based applications will access data from any OPC server, without dealing with OPC and COM complexities.
Moreover, the toolkit package includes examples in C# and VB for 32 bit and 64 bit OPC client applications. Sample demos are also available for immediate testing and better visualization of the toolkit capabilities.
- Retrieve all OPC servers available on the network
- Manage multiple, local and remote connections to OPC Servers
- Offer the following OPC Data Access functionalities:
- Offer the following OPC Historical Data Access functionalities:
- Offer the following OPC Alarms and Events functionalities:
- Support 32 bit and 64 bit applications
- Support MS Visual Studio 2005 and higher (VB .NET & C# .NET)
- Provide royalty free runtime distribution
- OPC Data Access 1.10
- OPC Data Access 2.05
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.00
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.10
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.20
- OPC Alarms and Events 1.00
- OPC Alarms and Events 1.01
- OPC Alarms and Events 1.02
- OPC Alarms and Events 1.10
Does this product meet your needs?
OPC AE Server Toolkit
Use C# .Net or C++ to develop your OPC Alarms & Events Servers with the OPC AE Server Toolkit !
Integration Objects’ OPC AE Server Toolkit is an easy-to-use [. . .]
OPC DA Client Toolkit
Rapid Programming for OPC in C++ with the OPC DA Client Toolkit!
Integration Objects’ OPC DA Client Toolkit is an OPC toolkit provided as a Windows API. It implements all [. . .]
OPC Server Toolkit
Use C# or C++ to develop your OPC Servers with the OPC Server Toolkit !
Integration Objects’ OPC Server Toolkit is an OPC Foundation certified and easy to use OPC library [. . .]