OPC Archiver Enterprise
OPC Archiver Enterprise provides a comprehensive OPC client tools suite!
Integration Objects’ OPC Archiver Enterprise allows you to interface with any OPC DA, OPC HDA and OPC AE servers. In fact, it retrieves real-time and historical data and monitors alarms/events from various automation data sources within your plant.
Furthermore, it archives the collected data in CSV files, XML files or any ODBC or ADO-compliant database such as Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Access.
You can now store your plant’s real-time data and improve your system performance by using the Archiver’s trend analysis tool. This tool provides you with real insights about your data behavior and system performance.
- A fully compliant OPC DA, OPC HDA and OPC AE client
- OPC DA synchronous/asynchronous reads and writes
- OPC HDA synchronous/asynchronous reads and updates, with playbacks and annotations' support. A Loop manager is also available to allow you to schedule and automatically send synchronous and asynchronous requests.
- OPC alarms and events notifications, visualization, grouping, sub-grouping, and acknowledgment
- Data transfer capabilities between OPC DA and OPC HDA servers
- OPC data archiving in CSV files, XML files or any ODBC or ADO-compliant database
- Bi-directional data transfer between OPC servers and any compliant ODBC or ADO database
- Trend analysis for OPC real-time and historical data
- MDI (Multi-Document Interface) support for multi-connection handling and multi-data viewing capabilities
- Sophisticated graphical user interface that is simple and easy to use with the ability to customize colors, fonts and styles
- Mini SCADA capabilities : Build your process map and supervise your process data in a more meaningful and friendly environment
- Alarm manager features for real time and historical data
- Creation and monitoring of historical alarms and events views
- Automatic reconnection to OPC servers when the connection is lost
- Automatic reconnection to database servers when the connection is lost
- Windows service capabilities
- OPC server redundancy
- Log event display
- OPC Alarms and Events 1.10
- OPC Alarms and Events 1.02
- OPC Alarms and Events 1.00
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.20
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.10
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.00
- OPC Data Access 3.00
- OPC Data Access 2.05a
- OPC Data Access 2.00
- OPC Data Access 1.0a