OPC Archiver Enterprise
OPC Archiver Enterprise provides a comprehensive OPC client tools suite!
Integration Objects’ OPC Archiver Enterprise allows you to interface with any OPC DA, OPC HDA and OPC AE servers, to retrieve real-time and historical data and to monitor alarms/events from the various process and automation data sources within your plant.
Furthermore, it archives the collected data in CSV files, XML files or any ODBC or ADO-compliant database such as Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access, Informix for further processing.
Using the OPC Archiver Enterprise, you can store and archive your plant’s real-time data and improve your system performance by using the Archiver’s integrated trend analysis tool that will provide you with real insights about your plant’s operational deviations. Stay on top of even the slightest changes in your plant operations so you can stop major problems before they occur.
- A fully compliant OPC DA, OPC HDA and OPC AE client
- OPC DA synchronous/asynchronous reads and writes
- OPC HDA synchronous/asynchronous reads and updates, with playbacks and annotations' support. A Loop manager is also available to allow you to schedule and automatically send synchronous and asynchronous requests.
- OPC alarms and events notifications, visualization, grouping, sub-grouping, and acknowledgment
- Data transfer capabilities between OPC DA and OPC HDA servers
- OPC data archiving in CSV files, XML files or any ODBC or ADO-compliant database
- Bi-directional data transfer between OPC servers and any compliant ODBC or ADO database
- Trend analysis for OPC real-time and historical data
- MDI (Multi-Document Interface) support for multi-connection handling and multi-data viewing capabilities
- Sophisticated graphical user interface that is simple and easy to use with the ability to customize colors, fonts and styles
- Mini SCADA capabilities : Build your process map and supervise your process data in a more meaningful and friendly environment
- Alarm manager features for real time and historical data
- Creation and monitoring of historical alarms and events views
- Automatic reconnection to OPC servers when the connection is lost
- Automatic reconnection to database servers when the connection is lost
- Windows service capabilities
- OPC server redundancy
- Log event display
- OPC Alarms and Events 1.10
- OPC Alarms and Events 1.02
- OPC Alarms and Events 1.00
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.20
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.10
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.00
- OPC Data Access 3.00
- OPC Data Access 2.05a
- OPC Data Access 2.00
- OPC Data Access 1.0a