OPC Client for ODBC
Integration Objects’ OPC Client for ODBC allows you to interface with several OPC DA servers to collect real-time data from various process and data sources connected to your network and strore those data to any database available in your network via ODBC providers.
This advanced OPC client software product provides you with multithreaded archiving allowing you to configure multiple archivers using different tables and databases. It also implements rules management features allowing you to notify users or manage your archivers based on watchdog tags monitored in real-time.
Using the OPC Client for ODBC, you will have a complete historical record of your process data collected from a single or multiple PLCs, control systems and SCADA. The archived data can be used for trend analysis, sequence of events, calculations and reporting. This plug and play product will help you not only to increase your data availability but will also empower you with insights about your plant’s operations and performance.
- Fully compliant OPC DA Client software
- Browsing all local or remote OPC DA servers available in the network
- Connection to one or more local and remote OPC DA servers at the same time
- Browsing any OPC DA server address space.
- Monitoring OPC Item changes (value, quality, and timestamp) over time
- Synchronous and asynchronous group reads and writes
- Real-time data transfer and archiving from OPC DA servers to any database
- Continuous monitoring of the OPC DA servers and database servers' connection
- Automatic reconnection to OPC servers when the connection is lost.
- Automatic reconnection to database servers when the connection is lost
- Rule management functionalities
- Windows service capability
- Log event display and archiving
- OPC Data Access 1.0a
- OPC Data Access 2.00
- OPC Data Access 2.05a
- OPC Data Access 3.00
Does this product meet your needs?
OPC Data Bridge
Integration Objects’ OPC Data Bridge is a plug and play OPC client solution allowing you to easily configure, display, and monitor real-time and multi-threaded data transfers between OPC [. . .]
OPC Easy Archiver
Keep a historical record of your OPC DA data into a database using the OPC Easy Archiver
Searching for a solution to store your real-time OPC data into a [. . .]
OPC Server for Microsoft SQL Server
Integration Objects’ OPC Server for Microsoft SQL Server is an OPC Server software designed to provide your OPC DA and HDA clients with full access to both real-time and [. . .]
OPCNet Broker DA
Secure OPC DA remote communications without DCOM
Searching for an easy and secure solution for classic OPC and DCOM? Tired of OPC DCOM issues complicating your efforts to connect your [. . .]