OPC Client for Oracle
Integration Objects’ OPC Client for Oracle has two main functions. First, it acts as an OPC DA explorer by offering a graphical user interface to monitor real time data changes collected from any connected OPC DA server.
Second, it provides high performance features to store real-time data into any Oracle database. This OPC archiver solution makes your historical data easily available and at your disposal for further analysis and processing.
With the OPC Client for Oracle, you can quickly build a historian gathering real-time data from multiple OPC Servers and create data archives. Setting up this solution does not require extensive expertise in relational databases.
- Fully compliant OPC DA client
- Simultaneous connections to one or more, local or remote OPC DA servers
- Browsing of the address space for any OPC DA server
- Monitoring of OPC item changes (value, quality, and timestamp) over time
- OPC DA synchronous and asynchronous data read and write requests
- Bi-directional data transfers between OPC DA servers and Oracle databases
- Control of the OPC DA and database servers' connections
- The OPC Client for Oracle provides a tool to control the historian database content (the read operations achieved by the client) and to set the data to be written to a connected OPC DA server (write operations)
- Monitoring of critical tags by setting rules and defining related informative or corrective actions
- Automatic reconnection to databases' servers when the connection is lost
- Windows service capabilities
- Log event display and archiving
- OPC Data Access 2.05a
- OPC Data Access 2.00
- OPC Data Access 1.0a
Does this product meet your needs?
OPC Client for Microsoft SQL Server
Integration Objects’ OPC Client for Microsoft SQL Server is an easy to use OPC client archiver. It allows you to perform a bi-directional data transfer between one or more [. . .]
OPC Data Bridge
Integration Objects’ OPC Data Bridge is a plug and play OPC client solution allowing you to easily configure, display, and monitor real-time and multi-threaded data transfers between OPC [. . .]
OPC Easy Archiver
Keep a historical record of your OPC DA data into a database using the OPC Easy Archiver
Searching for a solution to store your real-time OPC data into a [. . .]
OPC Server for Microsoft SQL Server
Integration Objects’ OPC Server for Microsoft SQL Server is an OPC Server software designed to provide your OPC DA and HDA clients with full access to both real-time and [. . .]