OPC DA Archiver
Centralize your OPC DA data into an ODBC or ADO database using the OPC DA Archiver
Integration Objects’ OPC DA Archiver allows you to interface with several OPC DA servers to access real-time data from various process and data sources connected to your network.
Furthermore, the OPC DA Archiver archives the collected data in any ODBC or ADO-compliant databases such as Oracle, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access and PostgreSQL. This way OPC data archives will readily available to you for further processing, analysis and reporting.
Using the OPC DA Archiver, you can store and archive your plant’s OPC real-time data and improve your system performance.
- Fully compliant OPC DA client
- Listing of all local or remote available DA OPC servers within the network
- Connection to one or more local and remote DA OPC servers at the same time
- Browsing of any OPC DA server's address space
- Monitoring of your OPC Items´ changes (value, quality, and timestamp) over time
- OPC DA synchronous and asynchronous data read and write requests
- Bi-directional data transfer from DA servers to any compliant ODBC or ADO database
- Continuous supervision of the OPC and database servers' connection
- Automatic reconnection to OPC servers when the connection is lost
- Automatic reconnection to database servers when the connection is lost
- Windows service capabilities
- Log event display and archiving
- OPC Data Access 2.05a
- OPC Data Access 2.00
- OPC Data Access 1.0a
Does this product meet your needs?
OPC Data Bridge
Integration Objects’ OPC Data Bridge is a plug and play OPC client solution allowing you to easily configure, display, and monitor real-time and multi-threaded data transfers between OPC [. . .]
OPC Easy Archiver
Keep a historical record of your OPC DA and HDA data into a database or flat files using the OPC Easy Archiver
Searching for a solution to store your OPC [. . .]
OPC Server for Microsoft SQL
Integration Objects’ OPC Server for Microsoft SQL is an OPC Server software that provides your OPC clients with full access to data collected from one or more SQL databases using [. . .]
OPC Tunneller DA
Forget DCOM configuration issues with OPC Tunneller DA
Tired of DCOM issues complicating connectivity between your OPC systems? Or looking for an easy to deploy solution to secure your OPC [. . .]