OPC DA Archiver
Centralize your OPC data into an ODBC or ADO database using the OPC DA Archiver!
Integration Objects’ OPC Easy Archiver‘s DA Component, OPC DA Archiver is an OPC data logger for databases. It can interface with several OPC DA servers to access real-time data from various data sources connected to your network. Then, it archives the collected data in ODBC or ADO-compliant databases. For example, these databases include Oracle, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access and PostgreSQL.
Using this Archiver, you can store and archive your plant’s OPC real-time data. Consequently, OPC data archives will readily be available to you for processing, analysis and reporting purposes.
- Fully compliant OPC DA client
- Listing of all local or remote available DA OPC servers within the network
- Connection to one or more local and remote DA OPC servers at the same time
- Browsing of any OPC DA server's address space
- Monitoring of your OPC Items´ changes (value, quality, and timestamp) over time
- OPC DA synchronous and asynchronous data read and write requests
- Bi-directional data transfer from DA servers to any compliant ODBC or ADO database
- Continuous supervision of the OPC and database servers' connection
- Automatic reconnection to OPC servers when the connection is lost
- Automatic reconnection to database servers when the connection is lost
- Windows service capabilities
- Log event display and archiving
- OPC Data Access 2.05a
- OPC Data Access 2.00
- OPC Data Access 1.0a
Does this product meet your needs?
OPC Data Bridge
Use OPC Data Bridge to easily transfer real-time data between your OPC Servers!
Integration Objects’ OPC Data Bridge is a plug and play OPC client allowing you to easily [. . .]
OPC Easy Archiver
Historize OPC DA and HDA data into a database or flat files using OPC Easy Archiver!
OPC Easy Archiver collects real-time and historical data from multiple OPC DA/HDA [. . .]
OPC Server for Microsoft SQL
Deploy OPC Server for Microsoft SQL to easily share your data through OPC!
Integration Objects’ OPC Server for Microsoft SQL is a feature component of OPC Driver for Databases. This [. . .]
OPCNet Broker DA
Avoid DCOM configuration issues with OPCNet Broker DA
Tired of DCOM issues complicating connectivity between your OPC systems? Or looking for an easy solution to secure your OPC communications? OPCNet [. . .]