OPC DA Server for Microsoft SQL Server
Enable SQL to OPC transfer via the OPC DA Server for Microsoft SQL Server!
OPC DA Server for Microsoft SQL Server is a plug and play OPC Server. It enables your OPC DA Clients to communicate with SQL databases.
This OPC DA server reads and updates data from/to the databases via the ADO (Active Data Objects) technology. Consequently, you can easily access and analyze the data stored in your SQL database.
The OPC DA Server for SQL is the bridge that you have been looking for to link your Enterprise databases with your Control systems, such as SCADA, DCS or HMI. In fact, it will allow users to easily and in real-time transfer their SQL data to OPC based systems.
OPC DA Server for Microsoft SQL Server is a feature component of the OPC Driver for Databases.
- Multiple and simultaneous connections to diverse SQL server databases via ADO technology
- Easy to use graphical user interface server and database configuration
- Full access to real-time data for any OPC DA compliant client
- Support of OPC DA synchronous and asynchronous read and write requests
- Automatic reconnection to database servers after network glitches
- Import of OPC tags from CSV files
- Export of OPC tags into CSV files
- Windows service capability
- OPC Data Access 1.00
- OPC Data Access 1.10
- OPC Data Access 1.20