OPC DA Server for MySQL
Bring an OPC Data Access to MySQL databases using the OPC DA Server for MySQL
Looking for an easy way to interface with your MySQL database? Integration Objects’ OPC DA Server for MySQL is the right solution for you. In fact, it provides your OPC DA client applications with real-time access to data collected from MySQL databases.
You can easily deploy open architectures and integrate your MySQL databases to third party systems with the level of connectivity offered by this OPC DA Server. Moreover, it establishes a standard way to integrate your Enterprise databases with other systems such as historians, SCADA, or HMI.
The OPC DA Server for MySQL is a feature component of the OPC Driver for Databases.
- Multiple, simultaneous connections to diverse MySQL databases via ADO technology
- Sophisticated graphical user interface, simple and easy to use for server/database configuration
- Full access to real-time data for any OPC DA compliant client
- Support of OPC DA synchronous and asynchronous read and write requests
- Automatic reconnection to database servers after network glitches
- Import of OPC Tags from CSV files
- Export of OPC Tags into CSV files
- Windows service capability
- OPC Data Access 1.0a
- OPC Data Access 2.00
- OPC Data Access 2.05a
- OPC Data Access 3.00