OPC Server for SNMP
Deploy the OPC Server for SNMP to monitor SNMP compliant devices!
The OPC Server for SNMP offers a full monitoring of SNMP enabled devices such as workstations, servers, switches, Uninterrupted Power Supply systems (UPS), PLCs, routers, etc. from any OPC compliant application such as Historians, HMIs, SCADA or control systems.
With few simple steps, you can configure all connected devices and monitor their availability, status, performance, traffic and other parameters. The OPC Server for SNMP empowers both plant-floor operations and IT operations to:
- Proactively monitor control and enterprise networks infrastructure to prevent problems from happening
- Raise notifications based on the status of critical network and automation assets and issues detection
- Reduce downtime and problems troubleshooting effort
The OPC Server for SNMP is able to receive trap messages from manageable devices. This reduces traffic between the SNMP agents and the server.
The OPC Server for SNMP enables you also to monitor the connectivity of non-enabled devices over the network.
- Monitoring of an unlimited number of devices from different vendors using the SNMP protocol
- Support of SNMP version 1, version 2c and version 3
- Discovering of SNMP or non-SNMP enabled devices within a provided IP range using both SNMP and ICMP protocols
- Capturing alerts messages via SNMP traps
- Import of MIB files using XML format
- Easy configuration of the network equipment and properties to be monitored
- Support of multiple OPC DA client connections
- Events traceability using log files and messages viewer
- Windows service capability allowing automatic restart after the restart of the host machine
- OPC Data Access 3.0
- OPC Data Access 2.05a
- OPC Data Access 2.00
- OPC Data Access 1.0a
Does this product meet your needs?
OPC Driver for Databases
Deploy an OPC DA & HDA interface for your database using the OPC Driver for Databases
Looking for an easy way to pull data from your database? Frustrated by the lack [. . .]
OPC Server for Modbus
Connect your Modbus devices into one single OPC Server for Modbus!
Integration Objects’ OPC Server for Modbus provides the possibility to communicate with a wide range of devices supporting the [. . .]
OPC UA Wrapper
View Tutorial Video on How to Configure OPC COM to OPC UA Wrapper
View Tutorial Video on How to Configure OPC UA to OPC DA Proxy
Migrate to OPC Unified [. . .]
OPCNet Broker DA HDA AE
No more DCOM configuration issues with OPCNet Broker DA HDA AE!
Tired of DCOM complicating your setup efforts? Or searching for an easy and secure solution for classic OPC and [. . .]