OPCNet Broker DA
Secure OPC DA remote communications without DCOM
Searching for an easy and secure solution for classic OPC and DCOM? Tired of OPC DCOM issues complicating your efforts to connect your OPC systems? Integration Objects’ OPCNet Broker DA ensures fast‚ reliable, and secure OPC remote communications by overcoming DCOM bottlenecks.
This advanced OPC tunneling solution provides users with a robust and secure tool that enables networked computers to communicate real-time data. OPCNet Broker eliminates all of the usual frustrations and vulnerabilities involved with DCOM configuration.
Data encryption and user authentication for a secure OPC DA communication
OPCNet Broker provides several and flexible options to configure data encryption and user authentication, in order to provide end users with the right tools to secure their OPC DA data.
OPC DA data transfer features
OPCNet Broker DA has configurable communication timeouts, data buffering and data compression features, thus allowing to setup architecture schemes meeting your requirements.
Easy firewall configuration enabling secure OPC DA communication
OPCNet Broker DA’s tunneling technology makes it easy to configure firewalls in industrial networks in order to enable the secure OPC DA data flow to reach its destination. In fact, only one single TCP port is required to be open on the firewalls that are located between the OPC DA client and the OPC DA server.
- OPCNet Broker DA is an easy-to-deploy and maintainable solution that allows you to:
- Track client/server communications and limit the number of open ports within your firewalls to minimize security holes.
- Configure your communication schema with less complexity.
- Connect OPC components from different domains to fully integrate your data and processes.
- OPCNet Broker DA provides significant benefits including:
- Navigation through NAT‚ firewalls and proxies without the hassle of DCOM configuration issues.
- Configurable call timeout so you can restart activities more quickly than with the mandatory 6 minute call timeout used with DCOM.
- Data transmission in a secure mode:
- Compression reduces the costs and strains on your network during data transfers.
- Automatic reconnection if the connection is interrupted due to a network glitch.
- New buffer feature: Data recovery after communication glitches . New
- OPC Data Access 2.05a (OPC Foundation Compliance Tested)
Does this product meet your needs?
What if you could share your files easily and without compromising any security rules? File Tunneller makes it possible. File Tunneller is a new solution for secure file transfer over [. . .]
OPC Data Bridge
Integration Objects’ OPC Data Bridge is a plug and play OPC client solution allowing you to easily configure, display, and monitor real-time and multi-threaded data transfers between OPC [. . .]
OPCNet Broker DA HDA AE
Tired of DCOM complicating your setup efforts? Or searching for an easy and secure solution for classic OPC and DCOM? OPCNet Broker DA HDA AE is an OPC tunneling solution [. . .]