OPC UA Client Toolkit
Rapid programming of OPC UA client software in .NET using OPC UA Client Toolkit!
Integration Objects’ OPC UA Client Toolkit is a powerful and highly optimized toolkit for OPC UA. It enables rapid development of OPC UA client software using .NET. Indeed, this OPC UA .NET toolkit handles all OPC UA services and details needed to interface with OPC UA servers.
The resulted applications supports OPC UA information models for data access, alarms & events, and historical data access. Consequently, your .NET based applications will access data from any OPC UA server, without dealing with OPC UA complexities.
Moreover, the toolkit package includes examples in C# and VB for 32 bit and 64 bit OPC client applications. Sample demos are also available for immediate testing and better visualization of the toolkit capabilities.
- Discovery of local or remote OPC UA servers available within the network
- Manage multiple, local and remote connections to OPC UA Servers
- Support of UA TCP, HTTP and HTTPS transport protocols
- Support of None, Sign and Sign & Encrypt security modes
- Support of XML and Binary message encoding
- Support of None, Basic128RSA15 and Basic 256 security policies
- Support of Anonymous and User Name user authentication modes
- Browsing any OPC UA server address space
- Read/write requests of values from/to variables
- Subscriptions to monitor the data changes, alarms and events
- Exploring and updating history data
- Certificates Management
- Support of 32 bit and 64 bit applications
- Support of MS Visual Studio 2013 and higher (VB .NET & C# .NET)
- Royalty free runtime distribution
- OPC Unified Architecture 1.02