OPC HDA Server for Oracle
Integration Objects’ OPC HDA Server for Oracle is a plug and play OPC Server, which enables your OPC HDA clients to interface with any Oracle database connected to your network.
The OPC HDA Server for Oracle reads historical data from Oracle databases using the Active Data Objects (ADO) technology. It can also updates the historical data records in the Oracle database using the same link.
With a few clicks, you will be able to access and share historical data stored in your Oracle database for further analysis and troubleshooting purposes. You can also use this standard OPC HDA interface in order to synchronize data between your Oracle database and other historians available in your organization.
By adhering to industry standards such as OPC and ADO, the OPC HDA Server for Oracle allows you to build open architectures and ensure interoperability between your systems.
- Multiple, simultaneous connections to diverse Oracle databases via ADO technology
- Sophisticated graphical user interface, simple and easy to use for server/database configuration
- Compliant with OPC HDA Clients requesting synchronous and asynchronous reads for:
- Compliant with OPC HDA Clients requesting synchronous and asynchronous updates to:
- Automatic reconnection to database servers when the connection is lost
- Windows Service capability
- Log event display and archiving
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.20
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.10
Does this product meet your needs?
OPC Easy Archiver
Keep a historical record of your OPC DA and HDA data into a database or flat files using the OPC Easy Archiver
Searching for a solution to store your OPC [. . .]
OPC Server Enterprise
Use OPC Server Enterprise to access your historian data through OPC DA and HDA
Integration Objects’ OPC Server Enterprise is a PC-based software application that is designed to provide [. . .]
OPC Server for Microsoft SQL
Integration Objects’ OPC Server for Microsoft SQL is an OPC Server software that provides your OPC clients with full access to data collected from one or more SQL databases using [. . .]
OPC Tunneller DA
Forget DCOM configuration issues with OPC Tunneller DA
Tired of DCOM issues complicating connectivity between your OPC systems? Or looking for an easy to deploy solution to secure your OPC [. . .]